Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It begins again...

July 21, 2012
Our Wedding Day
Some of you have followed me in the past on other blogs and some of you didn't even know I loved to write.  I was getting the itch to write again. This strange feeling of needing to express myself with words.  So here I am, writing again in a very public forum. I decided since I am in a completely different phase of my life I needed a completely different blog to support that. So here we are starting fresh!

I haven't decided quite what I want my focus to be. I know that I have experienced so much and have been blessed by God so much and when I sit here and think, I will find a focus. For now I will express joy in my new marriage and the life we are creating together. Please understand that every now and then I will interject words of wisdom, words of humor, and attempt to express something I have had the privilege of experiencing so you can learn.

As my life continues to change and I continue to grow I am choosing to articulate it and document it. I am now 33 years old and half of another year is gone by. I feel as though another phase of my life is starting, full of great experiences, challenges, personal and professional growth, and a whole new world of being a couple.

And as I continually say, Happiness is a choice! No one can make us feel anything or react in any way, we choose that. So your life is a choice be careful what you choose.

Here you go.... <3 Life As We Choose It  <3

3 comments:

  1. Your focus is your reality. Choose to focus on love and giving to others, you will get more. Choose to focus on the things that are negative- you (unfortunately) get more of those things. You can choose the hard way, or the easy way. Be Happy Now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DEFINITELY!!!!! I agree 110% hence the name of the blog :-) This is why we're friends xoxo

      Delete
  2. Blessings on you and your husband in your new life together! i am happy for you. Thanks for including me in your blog.. I share your focus on attitude and gratitude. Loads of love! Celia

    ReplyDelete